When browsing a website, we occasionally run into an error page which advises us to clear our cache. This usually occurs when our browser tries to restore an older browsing session which has now expired.
If you ever come across this error while browsing Satchel One, please try the following steps.
Choose your browser
- Click on the 3 dots on the top right corner to open the menu
- On the drop down menu click on Settings
- In the Privacy and security section, click on Site Settings
- Go to Cookies and site data > See all cookies and data
- Type "SatchelOne" in the search field
- Click Remove all shown
- Go to Safari > Preferences
- Select the Privacy tab
- Click on Manage Website data
- Search for "SatchelOne"
- Click Remove all
- Click on cog in the top right corner to access Tools
- On the drop down menu, select Safety
- Click on Delete Browsing History
- On the pop-up menu select Temporary Internet files and Cookies
- Then click Delete
- Click on the "Hub" symbol in the main menu.
- Then browse to the "History".
- Now you can click on "Delete the whole History".
- Check the option "temporary services and files" and confirm the selection with a click on the "Delete" Button.
⚠️ Note that Internet Explorer and Edge do not give you the option to delete the cookies of a specific site, so this action will log you out of all other websites.