As a student you are able to submit your assignments online instead of handing them in - as long as your teacher requests an online submission. When they do so, you will see this on your homework:
To submit your answers follow these steps:
- Go to Submit
- Type a message for your teacher or even your full answer.
- Attach any files you need to, for example documents, pictures or presentations. You can choose files from your computer, Google Drive or Dropbox.
- Click Submit assignment to teacher to send it to your teacher of your submission.
If you need to, you can submit more pieces. You can also save your progress as a draft at any time and come back to finish the task later.
Using the mobile app?
You can also upload documents and images straight from your mobile device with the Show My Homework App.
There is no "Submit" button here, but for online submissions you will see a paperclip next to your comment box.
- Tap on the Submit homework button at the bottom of the screen
- Select the location for the file, e.g. your picture gallery, a file stored on your phone, Dropbox or Google drive
- Choose the correct file
- Tap Upload
That's it! Your homework will automatically be marked as submitted. Your message and file(s) will be send to your teacher who will be able to download your work and share back any feedback with you.
💡Tip: We have created a guide to help students with distance learning through Show My Homework on Satchel One. Download guide.